Covid-19 National Update 11th October 2021
5 October 2021 NEWS
As the COVID-19 situation continues to improve in Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth, Wilson & Bradley has made the decision to reopen our trade counters in these states from Wednesday the 1st of September 2021 (Melbourne & Sydney trade counters will remain closed until further notice).
Trade counters will be open for pre-paid order collection from 8am - 2pm, Monday to Friday under the following conditions:
- Last pick up orders must be placed by 12pm. Orders wanting to be collected at 8am must be placed and paid for by 2:30pm the previous day.
- No changes to pick-up orders will be accepted under any circumstances. If you wish to add to or make changes to your order, a further 2-hour collection time will apply.
- Trade accounts must have enough credit on their account to cover their order and COD customers will be required to present photo identification when collecting their order.
- To avoid having to wait for your order, any orders placed outside of normal operating hours (2pm – 8am) must allow a minimum of 2 hours for their orders to be prepared the next morning. These orders will be available for collection from 10am.
Adelaide, Brisbane & Perth** showrooms available for pre-booked appointments.
Melbourne & Sydney showrooms will remain closed until further notice.
* Perth showroom will only be open from Tuesday - Thursday *
We will continue to reassess the situation and will keep customers updated when these are able to reopen.