Closure Dates 2020/21
WILSON & BRADLEY CLOSURE DATES
Wednesday 23rd December 2020
- All branches close at 1pm.
Monday 4th January 2021
- Victorian delivery service resumes for trade orders only.
Monday 11th January 2021
(Update: Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane trade counters and showrooms will remain closed until further notice. There will be no customer pick-ups available from these branches.)
- All branches reopen and full delivery service resumes. Any web orders placed during the Christmas shut down period will be sent via the selected transport service from Monday the 11th January 2021.
- Adelaide & Perth trade counters reopen. Will be open from 8am – 2pm Monday to Friday.
o Will be on a click and collect basis – all orders must be paid for prior to order collection.
o Last pick up orders must be placed by 12pm and orders wanting to be collected at 8am must be placed and paid for by 2:30pm the previous day.
o No changes to pick-up orders will be accepted under any circumstances. If a customer wishes to add to or make changes to their order, a further 2-hour collection time will apply.
o Trade accounts must have enough credit on their account to cover their order and COD customers will be required to present photo identification when collecting their order.
o To avoid customers having to wait for their order, any orders placed outside of normal operating hours (2pm – 8am) must allow a minimum of 2 hours for orders to be prepared the next morning. These orders will be available for collection from 10am.
- Adelaide & Perth showrooms reopen for pre-booked appointments only. To remain Covid complaint all visits to Wilson & Bradley showrooms must be booked in advance. Showrooms will be open from 8am – 4pm. Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane will remain closed until further notice.
Monday 18th January 2021
- BDMs return to work.