Covid-19 National Update 29 June 2021
Covid-19 National Update
Wilson & Bradley’s greatest priority is the safety and well-being of it’s employees, customers and community.
As the National Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we are taking additional steps to ensure that this priority is paramount. To this end, please note the following status.
• Perth & Sydney showrooms – closed
• All remaining showrooms to close from tomorrow 30/6/21
Trade Counters / Click & collect
• Available in all states for pre-paid order collection
• All orders must be paid for prior to order collection.
• Last pick up orders must be placed by 12pm and orders wanting to be collected at 8am must be placed and paid for by 2:30pm the previous day.
• No changes to pick-up orders will be accepted under any circumstances. If a customer wishes to add to or make changes to their order, a further 2-hour collection time will apply.
• Trade accounts must have enough credit on their account to cover their order and COD customers will be required to present photo identification when collecting their order.
• To avoid customers having to wait for their order, any orders placed outside of normal operating hours (2pm – 8am) must allow a minimum of 2 hours for orders to be prepared the next morning. These orders will be available for collection from 10am.