Covid-19 National Update - February 2021
Covid-19 National Update
Wilson & Bradley’s greatest priority is the safety and well-being of it’s employees, customers and community.
As the National Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we are taking additional steps to ensure that this priority is paramount. To this end, please note the following status for each state showroom and trade counter.
As of Monday 1st February 2021
- Melbourne, Sydney & Perth trade counters and showrooms will be closed until further notice. There will also be no customer pick-ups from these locations.
- The Adelaide & Brisbane trade counter is open, however all orders MUST be paid prior to order collection. Please note the below conditions:
• Will be on a click and collect basis – all orders must be paid for prior to order collection.
• Last pick up orders must be placed by 12pm and orders wanting to be collected at 8am must be placed and paid for by 2:30pm the previous day.
• No changes to pick-up orders will be accepted under any circumstances. If a customer wishes to add to or make changes to their order, a further 2-hour collection time will apply.
• Trade accounts must have enough credit on their account to cover their order and COD customers will be required to present photo identification when collecting their order.
• To avoid customers having to wait for their order, any orders placed outside of normal operating hours (2pm – 8am) must allow a minimum of 2 hours for orders to be prepared the next morning. These orders will be available for collection from 10am.
- The Adelaide showroom is open (8am – 4pm) and must be pre-booked appointments only, to remain covid compliant.
- The Brisbane showroom is open (8am - 4pm) and must be pre-booked appointments only, to remain covid compliant.