Delivery & Returns
We charge a small delivery fee for a majority of orders. Where large and bulky items are purchased an additional charge will be added.
The delivery fee is shown in your shopping cart when you place your order. You can also elect to pick your order up from your closest branch or to have your order picked up by a courier. To do this tick the pick-up option when on the delivery page of check out and the delivery fee will be removed. Please allow at least 2 hours for a pick-up order.
Metro Customers - If your order is placed before 2pm you will receive next day delivery anytime between 8am- 5pm. We are unfortunately unable to give you an exact delivery time.
Country Customers - If your order is placed before 2pm we guarantee delivery within 4 days, 8.00am-5pm.
Our delivery fees are listed below
Orders under $500 - $10
Orders Over $500 - Free (Introductory offer ends 31st January 2020)
Authority to Leave
You can elect at check out whether you give authority for us to leave your delivery without a signature in the case that your delivery arrives when you are not home. Electing authority to leave at checkout is entirely optional. If the selection isn’t made and you are not present when delivery is attempted then the following will occur
1. Metropolitan customers - Your delivery will be returned to us and a member of our customer service team will contact you to organise re-delivery.
Click and Collect
Orders can be picked up Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:00pm from your nearest store’s designated Customer pick up area. This is located at the despatch area of your nearest store. Please allow 2 hours after order placement before collection. Please select pick up order on the delivery page of check out.
You are also welcome to organise your own courier to collect your order. Please advise us of this when placing your order online by noting courier pickup in comments.
Orders not collected within 2 weeks will be credited and stock will be returned.
Customers will be notified if stock ordered isn't currently available and given the option of placing those goods on back order.
Refund and Returns Policy
1. Damaged, short or incorrect delivery claims must be made within 7 days of receipt and must be returned to the Wilson & Bradley branch from which they were purchased from at the cost of Wilson & Bradley.
2. To arrange the return of the goods contact our Customer Service Department 1800 633 507 and state invoice no, invoice date, the reason for return and contact name.
3. Goods being returned for any other reason such as ordered incorrectly, change of mind etc must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
4. All returns are subject to stock being in original condition and not a clearance item i.e. still current stock and being in original packaging.
5. Goods which are non-standard or non-catalogue items i.e. purchased or manufactured to customers specification or ordered in as a customer special order are NON RETURNABLE.