Terms & Conditions
You will be bound by these terms and conditions when you place an order with Wilson & Bradley Pty Ltd 94 Bell Street Preston Vic, Aus 3072. You are also bound by these terms and conditions if you engage in trade from Wilson & Bradley ie. place orders, use our website to view pricing, pay invoices and/or use our online shopping portal.
TRADE COUNTER HOURS
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 2pm**
**Orders placed up to 2pm can be collected up to 4pm
Orders can be collected from the designated CUSTOMER PICK UP AREA of the respective branch and cannot be added to at time of collection.
Please allow 2 hours from time of order before collection. You may experience a substantial wait if you endeavour to pick your order up prior to 2 hours as order may not have been pre-packed for you. Please select “pickup by customer” on the delivery page of checkout.
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 4pm (VIC, NSW, SA, QLD)
8:30am - 2pm (WA)
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 4pm (VIC, NSW, SA, QLD)
8:30am - 2pm (WA)
TRADING TERMS - ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS
1. Terms of payments are strictly 30 days to approved trading applicants. Unpaid accounts will not be serviced.
2. All credit card transactions will incur a 1.75% surcharge.
TRADING TERMS - NON-ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS
1. Terms of Payment are strictly payment upfront at time of order placement.
1. Our pricing is subject to change without notice.
2. All pricing listed on our website are in AUD.
DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS AND TIME FRAMES
1. All deliveries both metropolitan and regional addresses will incur a fixed delivery charge.
2. Delivery fees are subject to change without notice.
3. If a delivery charge is to differ from the fixed charge for any reason i.e. customer requires urgent delivery Wilson & Bradley will give notice and gain consent from the customer before proceeding.
4. All deliveries must be signed for. You may be charged a re-delivery fee if you are not present at the time of delivery.
5. Customers will be notified if stock ordered isn't currently available and given the option of placing those goods on back order.
6. All deliveries excluding those where stock has been put on backorder will be delivered within 5 working days.
7. Any orders placed before 2pm will be marked for next day delivery for metropolitan customers. Regional customers please allow 2 clear days for delivery unless an item(s) are on backorder. Some remote locations delivery may be longer.
*This doesn't include custom made items such as roller shutters and custom made doors
8. Pick up orders: Orders can be picked up Monday-Friday 8.30am-4pm from your nearest store’s designated “Customer pick up area”. This is located at the despatch area of your nearest store. Please allow 2 hours before collection. Please select “pick up by customer” on the delivery page of check out.
9 No pick up orders can be added to at time of collection If you do wish to add subsequent items to your order please call us in advance on 1800 633 507. Alternatively you can place a new order at our sales counter when you come to collect however you may experience a delay as your order won't be pre-packed.
10. We encourage all pre-placed pick up orders to be paid for prior to collection. Payment on arrival may delay your pick up. If you do wish to pay for your order at time of collection please do so at our Sales Counter prior to arriving at the Customer Pick Up Area.
Any orders picked up after 2pm must be pre-paid as our Sales Counter is closed.
11. We do not accept cheques
12. A smaller delivery fee of $6 is charged for customers in a postcode 5km radius of any of our branches
13. Country-interstate deliveries will be freight on board by our normal railroad dispatch carriers, unless customer specifies alternative means. Customers are reminded that supplies liability ceases after dispatch if alternative means are requested.
14. All goods delivered to the Buyers shall remain the property of the Sellers until all sums due from the Buyers to the Sellers under this or any contract have been paid in full and prior to such payment in full the Buyers shall hold all such goods as Bailee's of the Sellers and shall, if so required by the Sellers, store all such goods separately from any other goods in the Buyers' possession. Payment of goods by way of cheque or bill of exchange shall not be taken as having been made until such tendered cheque of bill of exchanges has been honoured and funds received by the Sellers bank.
15. If the Sellers shall have at any time any reasonable doubts as to the solvency of the Buyers or the ability of the Buyers to meet their payment terms date as they fall due then the Sellers may refuse to make any further delivery of goods under this or any other contract except receipt of cash or security's satisfactory to the Sellers, without prejudice to any other rights of the Sellers.
16. The Sellers shall in no circumstances be liable to the Buyers for any loss including consequential loss or damage however caused resulting from non-delivery or late delivery of any of the goods.
17. All goods delivered to the Buyer shall be at the Buyers'risk from the time of delivery. It is the responsibility of the Buyers to ensure any goods shipped under this contract against any damage and loss.
REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY - ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS
Customers will now need to login and submit a credit form located on the Wilson & Bradley website. The form requires customers to provide the following information:
• Pick up address (required)
• Name of person submitting credit/pick up request (required)
• Number of packages to be picked up (required)
• Approximate weight (required)
2. Once completed, a credit request form will be sent through as an email to Customer Service to action within 1 business day.
3. If our terms and conditions below are met, Customer Service will proceed to raise a consignment note via TNT.
Terms & Conditions
(a) A credit request must be submitted within 30 days of receipt for all metro customers. Warranty claim has been made within 12 months of receipt for non - BLUM products or lifetime of the furniture for BLUM products (for faulty goods).
(b) Items must be packed in original packaging (if the reason for credits is a change of mind or incorrectly ordered).
(c) Product(s) are not deleted or clearance line(s)
4. Customer Service will have an option to select date and time of collection and insert customer email address (on the bottom of the screen) so that they can be automatically notified.
5. A barcode will also be generated for the customer to print out and attach to the package as well as consignment number for tracking purposes.
6. TNT will then pick up goods and return to relevant the W&B branch.
7. Accounts will then credit stock to customers within 3 business days.
What if the goods are under $30?
Accounts will process credit for processing without the stock having to return to W&B.
What if the credit request is a result of a W&B error?
Customers will not be required to submit the Credit Return form online if the fault is with W&B ie picking error or data entry error. In this case, Customer Service will gather details from the customer and fill the online form in on their behalf and subsequently forward the TNT email with the label in order for them to attach to the package.
REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY - NON-ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS
1. Damaged, short or incorrect delivery claims must be made within 7 days of receipt and must be returned to the Wilson & Bradley branch from which they were purchased from.
2. To arrange return of the goods contact the customer service centre and state invoice number, invoice date, reason for return and contact name. Customer service will then arrange collection of goods.
3. Goods being returned for any other reason must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
4. All returns are subject to stock being in original condition.
5. Goods which are non-standard or non-catalogue items i.e. purchased or manufactured to customers specification or ordered in as a customer special order are NON RETURNABLE.
1. Wilson & Bradley take no responsibility for incorrectly ordered goods. Whether items are forgotten from an order, incorrectly ordered or don't match the description. We will however offer a credit once incorrectly ordered goods are returned to us as long it is within the 30 day returns period.
2. Images are for illustration purposes only, Wilson & Bradley make an effort to display all products correctly, however take no responsibility for items not matching the image exactly.
1. Anything uploaded to the Wilson & Bradley website remain the property of Wilson & Bradley and/or their suppliers. No images, videos, brochures etc will be used without prior written authority from Wilson & Bradley.
ORDER TERMS- Account Customers
1. Any order under $55 Inc. GST will incur an invoice fee of $16.50 Inc. GST
2. All orders paid for via Credit card or VISA/MASTERCARD debit cards will incur a 1.75% surcharge. This is purely to cover the cost we incur for accepting these cards from our financial institution.
3. Please note we do not accept cheques.
ORDER TERMS- Non- Account Customers
1. Any order under $55 Inc. GST will incur an invoice fee of $16.50 Inc. GST unless purchased on the website. If you choose to place your order at one of our showroom counters than an invoice fee will be applied.
2. All orders paid for via Credit card or VISA/MASTERCARD debit cards will incur a 1.75% surcharge
1. The specifications supplied in our catalogue, on the Wilson & Bradley website or supplied by a member of the Wilson & Bradley staff are subject to change without notice.
1. Wilson & Bradley pty, Wilson & Bradley WA pty ltd and Wilson & Bradley SA pty ltd will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind arising from incorrectly installed products or an inability to supply products on time. We will not be responsible to you or, in the event that you are undertaking work for another person, to any other person, for the use or installation of any goods by you. Accordingly, if you are a trade customer, you hereby agree to hold us harmless, and indemnify us against any liability associated with, any claim or allegation that we are responsible for any failings in the installation or use of products we supply.